Social Media Strategy
(Registration 08:45 - 09:00)
Get discounted tickets to events and training
You get free event access and discounted training rates
Enjoy free event access and discounted training rates
Full price tickets to events and training
Not a member yet?
From events to training to research, find out what becoming part of the IAB means for you and your team.Become a Member
Find out where social is headed and how to harness this for the benefit of your business. We'll cover the importance of risk management and having a coherent content strategy, plus the psychology of content and why some campaigns just 'work'.
What will you learn?
- The evolution of social and where it is headed next
- The organisational challenges and value of social media
- Reputation, risk management and community strategy in social media
- Underpinning social with a content and content marketing strategy
- The psychology of social media marketing - why some content ‘works’
- ‘Social selling’ and the role of internal influencers
- External influencers and how to ID and manage them
This course is perfect for...
- Supply Side: Account Managers and Executives
- Buy Side: Account Managers and Executives
- Advertisers: Marketing Executives and Marketing Managers
A snapshot of the evolution of social media (owned, earned and paid), including the organisational challenges and opportunities for social media, as well as the role and impact of new, disruptive social media platforms.
We’ll explore frameworks for developing an optimal social media strategy for brand marketing and activation, PR and communications, sales, business development, customer insight and customer experience.
In this session, we’ll cover: community strategy and community management in social; reputational risk and aligning crisis and issues management; social customer experience and customer service; governance and legal considerations.
Why is it important to underpin social media activity with a content strategy and content marketing? Discover how social media can support all stages of the customer journey (paid and organic).
We dig into the role of persuasion and psychology in social media marketing. Explore models for effective, engaging and shareable social media campaigns, including how to identify reactive topics and execute an agile response.
What’s the role of thought leadership, social selling and employee advocacy in social media? We take a closer look as methods and tools to manage influencer campaigns.
Find out how to use data at all stages of the social marketing lifestyle, including planning, targeting, optimising and measurement.
A summary of the day, Q&A and discussion.