Member Research: Beyond the Buzzwords
Posted on: Monday 03 February 2020
Datasine talk to industry thought leaders about embracing disruption
Modern marketing is one of the most dynamic industries of our time, with Datasine research showing that 76% of marketers agree that marketing has changed more in the last two years than in the previous 50. But in an industry that’s constantly evolving, it’s often hard to keep on top of trends, decipher what advice is worth adhering to and plan for the future.
This is why Datasine have talked to marketing thought leaders about the industry and the process of embracing disruption, including insights into the impact of AI, personalisation, social media and more.
Looking beyond the buzzwords, it’s gathered together the findings about marketing today, and what it will look like tomorrow.
The report features insights from:
- Emma Wynne, Head of Growth at Pasta Evangelists, on ‘the fear of AI’ and the importance of keeping up-to-date with data regulations
- Bernardo Nunes, Head of Science at Growth Tribe, on cultivating talent and integrating AI into marketing
- Mohamed El Hannaoui, Growth Marketer, on preparing for AI disruption and marketing at a start up
- Emily Miller, Head of Marketing at Ollie Quinn, on marketing metrics and personalising well
- Jergan Callebaut, Lead Strategist at Datasine, on semantic content analysis, and the impact it will have on your marketing this decade
Member Research: The impact of COVID-19 on Influencer Marketing
HypeAuditor delves into what effect COVID-19 has on the instagram influencer market and Influencer Marketing more broadlyLearn more
Member Research: The Future is Mobile – So, How Can Brands Harness It?
PubMatic has produced this Deep Dive special, in partnership with ExchangeWire, analysing the current in-app landscape and covering the opportunities the...Learn more
Member Research: Advertising in 2030 - Expert predictions on the future of advertising
We look into the next decade of technological innovation through to advertising in 2030 with EssenceLearn more
Member Research: iCrossing Change as Usual Financial Sector Report
iCrossing’s Change as Usual reports provide in-depth exploration of digital marketing trends in a specific sectorLearn more